- Camp Dates are here!
- Session 1 – July 3rd – July 14th
- Session 2 – July 17th – July 28th
- Session 3 – July 31st – August 11th
- Registration Opens February 8th!
- Field Trip Planning is underway! Anticipated trip lists are now available! Just scroll to the bottom of each program page to see where we plan to adventure to this year.
- We are hiring! Click here to join our team.
A Message from Our Directors…
Welcome to Lincoln Summer Camp! Thank you for stopping by! Preparations are now underway for Summer 2023 and we are so excited about what we have in store for this summer. At LSC we pride ourselves on our vibrant camp community that helps campers try new things, showcase their unique talents, and form deeper connections with other campers and our amazing staff.
This summer at LSC K-5 Campers will get to create themed projects in Arts and Crafts, swim at the Codman Pool, design new inventions in STEM, perform in Music and Drama, learn new skills in Cooperative Games, and slide down our giant slip-n-slide in Epic Adventures, all while catching up with friends, old and new. Once a week they will also have the opportunity to attend a field trip to one of the areas best attractions. Field trip schedules are being worked on now, and a preliminary list of trips will be posted here on the website in the new year!
For our middle school campers both the Trailblazer (grades 6 & 7) and Trailbreaker (grades 8 & 9) programs we will be back on the road this summer going on a plethora of outdoor adventures and visiting some of best attractions in New England all while competing in our famous Ice Cream League.
Registration opens February 8th! We hope to see you this summer!
Sarah Costa, Joe Colombo, and Erin Dotson
Click the calendars to download a PDF version