Week 1: July 2nd-6th (NO CAMP July 4th)
Week 2: July 9th-13th
Week 3: July 16th-20th
Week 4: July 23rd-27th
Week 5: July 30th-August 3rd
Week 6: August 6th-10th
Camper Grades K-5 – Resident – $310 per week – Non-resident – $350 per week
Camper Grades 6-8 – Resident – $445 per week – Non-resident – $485 per week
Counselor in Training – $230 per 2 week session
Extended Day – $35 per day – $165 per week
Early Riser – $15 per day – $75 per week
Late Registration Fee (Registration after June 1st) – $60
A deposit of $60 per week is required at the time of registration
Session 1: July 3rd-July 14th
Session 2: July 17th-July 28th
Session 3: July 31st-August 11th
All Programs: 9:00am – 3:oopm**
**Times for Trailblazers camp may vary due to trips
The Parks & Recreation Department offers programs to Lincoln Residents. Participants are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, once registration is open. Participants must register and pay in full prior to attending any programs.
Non-Lincoln Residents will be accepted on a space-available basis. There is an extra $40 per week charge.
All registrations must be accompanied by a $60 per week non-refundable deposit. Registrations can be made up to 12:00 pm the Friday before a camp week starts. Once you have registered, you will receive an email from CampDoc requesting you to complete your camper’s paperwork online.
Please make all checks payable to the Town of Lincoln. Cash, Visa & MasterCard are also accepted.
If the camp week you register for is FULL, you will be notified and placed on a waitlist. If an opening becomes available we will contact you.
A limited amount of financial aid is available for Lincoln Residents. The deadline for submitting a Financial Aid application is April 16th and awards will be made by April 27th. Application forms are in the PRD Office or in our Forms Center. Residents seeking financial aid or other arrangements must register in person or by mail.
If you are able to support other Lincoln children who cannot afford summer camp the Parks & Recreation Department has a way for you to help. Last year over 10% of our campers received financial assistance. If you’d like to contribute to our Campership Fund, we will see to it that the money helps other Lincolnites attend. Donations of all amounts are greatly appreciated and tax-deductible.
Multiple groups will be created for each program as enrollment dictates. You must submit any placement requests at least one-full week prior to the start of your child’s camp session in writing to the directors. If your request cannot be honored for some reason, we will contact you.
The Parks & Recreation Department strives to make programs accessible to all. If participants have any special needs they should contact the Parks & Recreation Director in advance.
Cancellation –Refunds and Switch Policy
- The non-refundable $60/week deposit will be retained per person for all Camp Week withdrawals.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by the Parks and Recreation Office (email office manager Laurie Dumont at firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 7 calendar days before the first day of that camp week.
- No refunds will be given within 7 calendar days of the first day of a camp session.
- To switch camp weeks, you also must submit your request in writing to the Parks and Recreation Office at least 7 days before the first day of the camp week.
- Any switching request received within 7 days of the first day of the camp week and before 12:00 pm on the Friday immediately preceding the start of the camp week, will be subject to a $30 switching fee.
- We do not issue credit card refunds; we issue check refunds only.
- All registrations must be completed and are consider final, as of 12:00pm on the Friday preceding a given camp week.