Pioneers, Ramblers, and Pathfinders Camp Sessions
Session 1: June 28th – July 16th (NO CAMP Monday July 5th)
Session 2: July 26th – August 13th
*Please note there is no combining of weeks from different sessions, or options for registering for partial sessions.
Trailbreakers Camp Sessions
Session 1: June 28th – July 9th (NO CAMP Monday July 5th)
Session 2: July 12th- July 23rd
Session 3: July 26th- August 6th
Early registration begins on March 1st and ends on May 31st. During early registration, the price of each session is $900 for the K-5 day camp program and $875 for the 7-9 travel camp program.
From June 1st on, the price of each session is $1000 for the K-5 program and $975 for the 7-9 program.
*Please note there is no combining of weeks from different sessions or options to register for partial sessions.
The Extended Day program will run this summer K-6 campers at a cost of $450 per camp session.
All Programs: 9:00am – 3:00pm (Dismissal times may vary for the Trailbreakers program)
Extended Day: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
The Parks & Recreation Department offers programs to Lincoln Residents. Participants are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, once registration is open. Participants must register and pay in full prior to attending any programs.
Non-Lincoln Residents will be accepted on a space-available basis. There is an extra $40 per week charge.
All registrations must be accompanied by a $60 per week non-refundable deposit and be completed through the MyRec program. Registrations can be made and modified online or by calling our office during the registration period. Once you have registered, you will receive an email from CampDoc requesting you to complete your camper’s paperwork online. Registration is not considered complete until all paperwork is completed.
Please make all checks payable to the Town of Lincoln. Cash, Visa & MasterCard are also accepted.
If the camp session you register for is FULL, you will be notified and placed on a waitlist. If an opening becomes available we will contact you.
A limited amount of financial aid is available for Lincoln Residents. The deadline for submitting a Financial Aid application is April 17th and awards will be made by April 30h. Application forms are at http://www.lincolnrec.com or in the PRD Office.
Early registration begins on March 1st and ends on May 31st. The normal Registration period starts on June 1st and is open until 12 noon, Friday, June 25th for Session 1 and until 12 noon, Friday, July 16th for Session 2.
- Cancelations for K-6 can be made up until 12 noon on Friday June 18th for Session 1 and until 12 noon on Friday, July 16th for Session 2. The $60 non-refundable deposit will be held for all cancellations.
- If cancellations are made after June 18th for Session 1 or after July 16th for Session 2 the entire camp fee will be held. NO FEES WILL BE REFUNDED
- For the Trailbreakers cancellations can be made up until 12 noon on Friday, June 25th for Session 1, Friday July 9th for Session 2, and Friday 23rd for Session 3. The $60 non-refundable deposit will be held for all cancellations.
- If cancellations are made after12 noon on Friday, June 25th for Session 1, Friday July 9th for Session 2, and Friday 23rd for Session 3, the entire camp fee will be held and no fees will be refunded.
- Before the registration period ends, switching camp sessions can occur at no charge.
- Switching after the registration period has needed but before the first day of a session will incur at $30 switch fee.
- NO SWITCHING is allowed after a session starts.
Multiple groups will be created for each program as enrollment dictates. You must submit any placement requests at least one-full week prior to the start of your child’s camp session in writing to the directors. If your request cannot be honored for some reason, we will contact you.
The Parks & Recreation Department strives to make programs accessible to all. If participants have any special needs they should contact the Parks & Recreation Director in advance.
If you are able to support other Lincoln children who cannot afford summer camp, the Parks & Recreation Department has a way for you to help. Last year over 10% of our campers received financial assistance. If you’d like to contribute to our Campership Fund, we will see to it that the money helps other Lincolnites attend. Donations of all amounts are greatly appreciated and tax-deductible.